Friday, November 23, 2007

How to Make a Turkey Sandwich

I make myself a turkey sandwich for lunch just about every day for some reason. The other night as I made my sandwich, I documented the process with my camera, a "how to make a turkey sandwich" photo essay if you will. Consider it either a genuine guide to help kids make a turkey sandwich for themselves, an exercise in post modern culinary surrealism or a genuine waste of time. Decide for yourself.

How to Make a Turkey Sandwich
Since many of us eat turkey this time of year, I thought it would be nice to share my photo essay on how to make a turkey sandwich. I happened to make this sandwich a few weeks before Thanksgiving, but Thanksgiving turkey could be used here instead of the store bought deli turkey; any turkey will make a good sandwich. I make one of these just about every day.
-Harry
;-)

No comments: