Saturday, August 13, 2005

Funny Kids' Quotes

Lil Harry: "You know why I'm a little bit crazy? ... Because I press red buttons."

(5.29.03)
Lil Harry: "I always say 'YUM YUM' to Pooh trucks because I like to eat them ... but not Tigger."

Lil Harry: "Don't wear that perfume to smell pretty, Mommy, that
smells like dirt!"

(8.13.05)
Scott, on hearing the song by Peter Cetera, "The Glory of Love,"
Cetera sings,
"Sometimes I just forget
Say things I might regret
It breaks my heart to see you crying"
Scott says, "That man sometimes just forgets!"

Abby, on getting "Prayer Bear" when Bear says, "Now I lay me...If I
should die, before I wake..."
Abby says, "Mommy, that Bear is going to die!"


Haaa hhaaa!!! LOL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I have a food baby" (when full)

"Stink motor." (???)

Unknown said...

Meedle Mice (???)